Do you like your sweet potatoes doused with a ridiculous amount of butter and brown sugar
trying to eat healthier?
Try this healthy sweet potato hack and let me know if it satisfies that ever so present sweet tooth.
- Microwave, bake, or boil your sweet potato.
- Slice open or mash to your liking.
- Instead of butter, add some ORGANIC COCONUT OIL. (healthy fats)
- Instead of brown sugar, add 1/3 of mashed ripe BANANA. (natural source of sugar, good source for potassium, fiber, & vitamin C)
- Top off with some cinnamon and nutmeg.
Enjoy! This is super easy to prepare in less than 5 minutes.
Let me know how you like it!
photo #1 credit: thecottagemama.com
photo #2: Candice Elaine brooks (c) 2015